Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 1 Completed



Exhausted after a long day of visiting the Four Iconic Attractions: Madame Tussauds, The London Eye, London SeaLife Aquarium & London Dungeon. I would highly recommend Madame Tussauds & the London Eye for those who have never experienced these attractions before. The wax figures of Madame Tussauds were mostly realistic but they also had interactive areas which I enjoyed such as a Haunted House & a 4D Movie Experience. The Eye provided an amazing 360 degree view of London from 135 meters (443 ft) high. Each capsule was fitted with 4 tablets which helped to identify major icons of London. Having been to the SeaLife Aquarium in Melbourne Australia and the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch New Zealand London's Aquarium could not compare. I was disappointed by the size, limited variety of SeaLife as well as the amount of closed exhibits. The highlight of my day however was a group of acrobatic street performers from Ghana that I came across as I wandered along South Bank. I watched them perform twice as they were so entertaining (video link below). 

Ghana Street Performance: http://youtu.be/26zijiwaxt0

No comments:

Post a Comment